Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome to the jungle

Hello. I don't know why I named my first post "Welcome to the jungle". It must be because I think this blog will be a trip to the jungle of my mind and my life.

This is my first post. I hope to have many more. This blog will not have a specific theme. I will write about whatever comes to my mind. I will try not to censor myself but everyone knows it is hard to write anything without thinking about the consequences. So I will try; that is what I promise. I will try to write something down every day, no matter how short or how long. I just want to write. I need to write. I need to say things that are on my mind. I want to share my thoughts and my ideas. Maybe this helps me be more creative, in music, at work, in life. We'll see.

If you're reading this, welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment