Thursday, March 10, 2011

One down, many to go

Today was an accomplished day, hopefully one of many to come. I got to work early, used my time efficiently, ate four meals (I made all four), worked out, relaxed a bit, played the guitar, read the news, and wrote on the blog. I love days like this! I just need to keep it up and keep it going for a long time (forever?).

It makes me feel good when I have days like this. I feel like I've actually progressed in life, unlike the days when I'm tired and lazy. Those days I feel like I'm actually going backwards, unlearning what I know and simply not contributing anything to the world. Ever since I moved to Ireland I have been wanting to change my life for the better. I want to explore nature like I used to do when I was a kid in Bosnia. There are so many places to see and feel, even just to smell the fresh air or feel the wind breaking across the top of a hill you just climbed. I think I'll do some hiking this weekend, maybe go down to Dublin "mountains" (I think they're more like hills), cycle down there, climb a hill, and browse the forest. Then I'll come home and write about it on the blog. There is just something fulfilling when you get things done in order to have time for the things you like to do. It's a natural high.

Seeing as I did soooo many things to day, I'm tired and I'm off to bed. I can't wait to get to work tomorrow and take on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment