Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How does the world get out of the recession?

Tax the Super Rich Now or Face a Revolution

For my first politically themed blog post, I will post the one that I agree with the most in recent days and the one that enrages me the most. I agree with it simply because it is true. It enrages me because no revolution has happened yet and I am sick of the elite getting away with bribery, corruption, stealing, money laundering, tax evasion ... all without a single person going to jail.

I have been getting mad, "mad as hell", for the last 5 or so years with everything that has been going on in America. I just can't take it any more. I try not to read these kind of articles any more because the anger just makes me feel so powerless. The more angry I am, the more I realize I can do nothing about it and it just makes me feel sick, literally. I tried getting others to see the truth but most simply look the other way, or worse - they actually believe the bullshit they feed them and they try to drown me with their ignorant comments.

Therefore, I hope this is the last article I post related to America and everything that's wrong with it today. In the future, I hope to post only enlightening stories such as the Japanese businesses agreeing to forgo the tax cuts they were supposed to get in order to help the government rebuild their country and help their people. I will try not to get enraged by comparing the positive stories with the American negativity, greed, corruption.

Please read the story, especially if you live in America. I don't any more, and thank God for that. It's your mess to deal with now. I am not coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment