Thursday, March 24, 2011

Incredible video - "We are all in this world together ..."

Fuck it, I'm going for two posts tonight - two for two. After I wrote my last entry, I went to reddit (a site a visit frequently) and saw a post with a link to this video. I loved the video and I would like You to watch it. Please check it out and leave a comment if you wish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oHlX8Kmxk&feature=player_embedded

This guy did something I would love to do one day. When I visit my friend Vinny in Brussels this past December, I met a friend of his and now a friend of mine, Tommaso. Tommaso is a guy full of energy and life and that is why he and I clicked. During the trip to Bruges two of us talked about writing a book about people's stories. This guy did something similar. He's one step ahead of us since he already did it. Tommaso, when are we doing this?!

I'm out. For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment